Y Plas Machynlleth
Welcome to Y Plas Machynlleth, a grade II listed Georgian mansion. Formerly the home of the Marquess of Londonderry, the property was left to the people of Machynlleth in 1948 and eventually aquired by Machynlleth Town Council in 2008.
The top two floors are given over to offices, whilst on the ground floor is a restaurant, art gallery and conference facilities. Set in its own beautiful parkland and overlooked by rolling hills, this is an ideal venue for those who want their meetings a little bit different.